MASN set to air seven live Baltimore Orioles spring training games this year.
I don’t know about you, but since my social media feeds have become flooded with pitchers and catchers going through their first workouts of spring training, my mood has become increasingly better. Ready or not, Baltimore Orioles baseball is just days away from returning.
Per usual, we won’t have the opportunity to watch very many Orioles spring training games, but MASN is scheduled to air seven live home spring training games this season, beginning with Baltimore’s Grapefruit League home opener at Ed Smith Stadium on Sunday, February 23rd.
The Orioles will take on the Boston Red Sox at 1 pm.
Other games on the schedule include:
More from Birds Watcher
- Baltimore Orioles Sign RP Mychal Givens
- Gunnar Henderson: Destroyer of Four-Seam Fastballs
- Which Current Baltimore Orioles Pitchers Have the Best Curveballs?
- Orioles News: Should the O’s Pursue Eovaldi? + More MLB News
- Should the Baltimore Orioles Consider Signing Nathan Eovaldi?
- Wednesday, February 26th vs the Atlanta Braves (1 pm)
- Monday, March 2nd vs the Tampa Bay Rays (1 pm)
- Sunday, March 8th vs the New York Yankees (1 pm)
- Friday, March 13th vs the Toronto Blue Jays (1 pm)
- Friday, March 20th vs the Boston Red Sox (6 pm)
- Sunday, March 22nd vs the Philadelphia Phillies (1 pm)
Various road games will also air on MLB TV, depending on the home broadcast schedules of other teams across the Grapefruit League.
The Orioles kick off their spring training schedule in just nine days when they travel to North Port, Florida to take on the Braves, a game likely to be aired on MLB TV. Their spring slate concludes on Monday, March 23rd with a home game against the New York Mets before traveling back to Baltimore to prepare for Opening Day on Thursday, March 26th vs the Gerrit Cole and the New York Yankees.
Orioles spring training games will bring pretty of intrigue, with top prospects Adley Rutschman, Zac Lowther, Keegan Akin, Yusniel Diaz, Ryan McKenna and others in camp this season. There’s also a long list of new faces set to take the pitching rubber, like free agent signings Kohl Stewart and Wade LeBlanc and Rule 5 picks Brandon Bailey and Michael Rucker.
Will any of these guys step up and contribute this season? Tune in and find out!
Position players report on Sunday (February 16th) with the first full-squad workouts set to take place on Monday.