John Means was excellent to start the season for the Baltimore Orioles, which means fans are going to love this new shirt from BreakingT.
The Baltimore Orioles swept the Boston Red Sox to open the season – and a big reason why was the play of starting pitcher John Means.
Means pitched seven shutout innings, allowing just one hit. He made Boston’s bats look inept and will look to keep it rolling on his next start.
In the meantime, we’ve got a shirt for you. John Means Business – and you will too when you’re wearing BreakingT.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Orange, tan, and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in vintage black. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in black. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in black. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in black. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.